MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW WEBSITE!
I pray this season has been refreshing as we celebrate the birth of Jesus. I’m so excited for what is to come in 2011 for our community. I believe that we’ve only just begun to experience all that God has for us as we seek Him.
There are a lot of things happening as we close out our first year of ministry.
- Expanding our small group Bible studies in January.
- Launching this brand new website just in time for the end of 2010!
- Continuing Podcasts. Our goal is to deliver a minimum of 5 per month.
In 2011, the plans are much bigger:
- We will be expanding the website to provide a secure community that will connect all of us no matter where the road leads. This will also be a resource for bible studies, devotions and podcasts (from me & other pastors/communicators) focused around the trials, temptations, struggles and isolation that the road can bring.
- Begin spouse outreach. We see it as extremely important to provide a community and system of support for those who are left at home for weeks and months at a time due to a touring spouse.
- Start other “Reversal” groups in cities of influence. (LA, Seattle, Chicago, New York)
- Provide road pastoring (when invited) on tour. Visiting artists on the road for 3-4 days at a time, bringing The Reversal to your tour.